Intesa Sanpaolo, London
Scope and Purpose
Team is responsible for origination and execution of various debt financings for sovereign, corporate and FI borrowers in Emerging Markets, with primary focus on the CEEMEA region.
– Help prepare market updates and proposals for clients;
– Analyse vast economic/financial data from various sources and produce brief reports;
– Support more senior staff in drawing up marketing presentations, evaluations and all other documents supporting the desk’s activities;
– Support more senior members of the team in all the quantitative analysis within the operational phases of DCM transactions.
Previous finance related summer internships would be an advantage.
– Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
– Knowledge of bond math and fixed income products
– Strong interest in financial markets
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
– Bachelor degree in Finance related field
– Comprehensive knowledge of global markets
– Basic understanding of Accounting
– Fluent in English (both verbal and written), knowledge of any Eastern European or Arabic language is preferable
– Strong analytical skills
– Good interpersonal skills and ability to learn fast
Apply via LindedIn:
To request further information, email email@example.com